2-Year Education and 1-Year Top-Up
Panorama Academy is the vision of Founder and Mentor Lene Seested. We offer 2-year education and a 1-year top-up, workshops, and pop-ups with guest teachers aimed at actors and scriptwriters within the film and TV industry.
With our holistic approach, our Triangle Philosophy is at heart in all activities. Our Triangle Philosophy combines the focus areas below with the aim of strengthening the Artist’s daily life, develop, and lengthen careers within the film and TV industry in Denmark, Scandinavia, and internationally:
- The Acting technique, Ivana Chubbuck’s 12 Steps, ‘The Power of the Actor’
- Personal Leadership,
- Know your Business / Business Affairs.
We provide studio training, we lead the way to a strong teamwork environment for all our students, we believe in elevating each other, instead of competing, and we have a zero-tolerance policy towards harassment/bullying and discrimination.
Lene Seested’s Vision
Panorama Academy is Lene Seested’s vision. After creating the successful niche ‘New Generation’ with success since 2009, it brought her to this natural step; the founding of Panorama Academy, following her intuition, and now the dream of mentoring actors is a reality. As we in August 2019 happily and proudly welcomed 3 classes; our 1st-year students!
During Lene’s 25+ year career as a leading casting director (Member of The Academy) and a leading Agent/Manager (Receiver of Børsen’s Gazelle Award), pioneering multiple times in Denmark, Scandinavia and internationally, she’s firsthand, on a daily basis been working closely with actor’s careers, breakthroughs, strategies, personal growth, and challenges.
Creating a positive atmosphere
We create an environment in which actors thrive, grow, and dream. Dreams do come true. At Panorama Academy, the sky is the limit.
Academy is built on collaboration where passion, dreams, and professionalism are expected. Participate routinely, and generously show courage in your scene-work. Show up on time and give it your all.
Collaboration implies that you are an entrepreneur by heart you don’t just raise your own bar, but also that of your fellow class actors. We expect all Academy students to participate in creating a positive atmosphere in the individual classes, where we have room for diversity.
At Panorama Academy we understand the DNA of an artist’s life and career, and we therefore teach;
- How to reach your highest potential,
- How to improve your network,
- How to breakthrough,
- How to negotiate your salary and contract,
- How to promote yourself,
- How to work SoMe,
- Learning the skills of self-taping,
- Learning dialects and accents
We acknowledge how it’s essential for growth and a daily balance to learn and practice the below tools:
- A positive mindset,
- A positive motivation,
- A great balance in your daily schedule, push and release
- How to become the best version of yourself; to yourself and others,
- How to keep believing in yourself.
- How to implant new healthy habits.
We, at Academy, share our know-how, and insights into the industry. We teach actors and artists how to create your unique path, keep growing, and understanding the TV and Film industry from the inside. How to create a strong fundament, and a long-lasting career, as a wholesome person.
We provide the best teachers within the above focus areas, who work professionally in the industry, both nationally and internationally.
We are proud to be the first Academy in Europe to offer:
- ‘The Ivana Chubbuck 12 Step Technique’ ‘The Power of the Actor’. Thought by our Accredited Teachers of ‘The Chubbuck Technique’.
- We offer Performance Coaching by teachers with know-how within mental health Personal Leadership.
- We offer Business Affairs / Know your Business thought by professional teachers who daily deal with these matters. (contracts, negotiations, guild rules and regulations in Scandinavia and internationally).
- We offer professional business-standard US voice coaching, by teachers who teach UK and US accents and dialects to the stars and A-level actors from all over the world.
The genesis of Panorama Academy is based on the success of ‘New Generation /NG’. NG became the go-to for international casting directors, scouting for new talents, we’ve build careers for 10 years, provide network, education, performance coaching, etc. We received more NG applications than we could have ever dreamed of, and it was a natural step to develop more classes to meet the demand; Panorama Academy.
Create strategies for breakthroughs
Lene’s force is to always trust her intuition and inner drive, which brought her to build a unique set of skills of how to match actors to roles, create strategies to breakthroughs, and reach career goals together with actors. And now the establishment of Panorama Academy.
- Kristofer Hivju; ‘Game of Thrones 3-8’, ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Alex Høgh Andersen; ‘Vikings 4-6’
- Linnea Berthelsen; ‘Stanger Things2’
- Mia Jexen; ‘Fortitude 1-3’
- Tobias Santelmann; ‘The Last Kingdom 1-3’, ‘Hercules’, ‘Point Break’
- Thure Lindhardt; Spirit Award Nominated for his lead role in ‘Keep the Lights On’, ’Into the Wild’; ‘Angles & Demons’, ‘Borgias’
- Anine Lindvig; TV2’s mini TV series ‘Håbet’
- Ole Christoffer Ertvaag; ’The Last Kingdom 1-2’
- Julia Bache-Wiig; ‘The Last Kingdom 1-3’
- Stine Fischer Christensen; ‘Princess’, ‘After the Wedding’, ‘Wild Swans’
- Molly Egelind; ‘Fucking 14’, ‘The Bold Hairdresser’
- Laura Christensen; ‘Midsommer’, ‘Life Hits’, ‘At Night’, ‘Crying for Love’, ‘Mammon 3’
- Neel Rønholt; ‘At Night’, ‘Life Hits’, ‘Crying for Love’, ‘After the Wedding’
- Sonja Richter; ‘Open Hearts’
- Sidse Babett Knudsen; ‘The One and Only’
Panorama Academy believes that acting is more than one talent
Regardless of job titles and roles, all work in the creative film industry is all about one and the same thing: telling a good and moving story. However, how to do it and what part you have in it is on the way to becoming far more fluid than it has been so far – the creative forces must unite.
That’s why Panorama Academy and Writers Academy are now embarking on an exciting collaboration aimed at strengthening the creative abilities of both actors and writers and expanding their field of expertise.
With interdisciplinary learning and development, the two schools will give actors and writers the opportunity to learn from each other and thus stand stronger on common ground.
The collaboration will allow the writers and the actors to create manuscripts and characters together in a new innovative way, where they are put together from the beginning of the process to develop and make use of each other’s skills.
The innovative dynamic will connect creative professionals, where projects such as short films, films, TV, book releases, podcasts, audiobooks, and theater will be created with mentors Lene Seested (Panorama Academy) and Britt T. Okking (Writers Academy).
Embrace, and be ready, – all great is right in front of you; Welcome! .